Saturday, January 31, 2015

Oat and Oak as my Personal Blog

In taking my poetry off of this blog, I hope that I haven't disappointed anyone.

Through the posting process here, I've developed a greater sense of respect and appreciation of my work. And that led me to new steps toward publication and completion of a project. For that reason, I'm extremely grateful to have started it all right in this very place...

I moved away from this blog when I moved forward, but I didn't delete it.  I just took a break from it. And in my reflections I've realized that it's ready to be something new instead.  A personal blog.

Not about poetry, per say. Or creativity, per say. But instead just whatever spills out of my heart and onto a page at any given moment, that I'm comfortable with making public.

So that's what this will be for now. And I hope that it will still be read and catch someone's interest. Even though it won't be in verse. It will usually not have a rhyme scheme, I don't think. And it won't come out in concise and fully concentrated single ideas, but, rather, a stream... how we all live in the space in our minds.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate